The ‘Werkbundsiedlung Neubühl’ was built between 1930 and1932, and is regarded as a prototype, and a most important building complex of modern architecture in Switzerland. Since 2010, it has been a listed monument. To mark the renovation and careful maintenance of the house as a museum, the association had a public viewing. ‘Open House’ events, both before and after the renovation, took place. The aim was to make the residents aware of the need for professional renovation, as well as informing a wider audience with an interest in architecture.
LDSGN designed both the posters and exhibition graphics. The photographs used in the poster show, in a series of three, the condition of the house before and during the renovation. The design language was aimed at both the residents and the specialist public.